Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Aye...I woke up at round 7 in the morning..My dog..My personal,natural alarm =)..After taking her out for a walk..I had a walk myself XD..Ah yes..The morning air is so nice..unpolluted by the many cars that will pass by later....I just played with the dog till about Noon..then I took a nap..And went to tuition..3 hours nonstop of Add.Maths heh..Lucky that it's at the teacher's home..More relaxing ^^ Then I had to walk back home..in the rain !...Thank the gawds that it only just started and I managed to get home without getting Too wet oO...And now..I'm sitting in front of the monitor..Gazing into..Racking my brain trying to think up something to write here..But it's hopeless..I can't think of anything good..So Imma leave now =) Nights

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home