Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Teens my age

I'ma do this real quick..I just hope nobody reads this..Cause if they do..I'll be hunted in school XD
Kay then..What I wanna rant about today is about what teens my age like..I'm not sure if I'm correct about this though heh..Anyways..First off..Cute Speak or SMS language..This includes, but is not limited to, pls/plz,de,loh,lah,aiks,hor,hoh,yer,1,2,wan,luf,soh chai/poh..heck..There's too many to list..The thing is...Teens nowadays are too lazy to write words in whole..Me too actually..I'm being a hypocrite..I know..And I apologize..But this short form stuff really gets on my nerves..Especially when boys use it to act girly..*shivers* Another thing I need to get off my chest is them Friendster users..Those who constantly add people..Without ever knowing who they're adding..And those who keep on asking for testimonials....These are also the people who accept crap testimonials..Such as those short testimonials which contain a normal message..Like "hi,how are you? hope to see you soon" or "thanks for adding me ^^"...Heh....I have a lot of other things on my mind..But I'm going to stop now for a bit..Till next time..if I don't get killed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home