Friday, September 22, 2006

Lucky Draw....What ?

Heh...School had the final draw for em Lucky draw stuffs..I can say that about 70% of the prizes weren't collected..Maybe most of the numbers had been thrown by the owners =)..Neways..Loga missed his period..He came in at...Wait..that sounded wrong OO..I meant that Loga didn't come in when it was his peri..I mean uh..Class..Then he came in when we were in the makmal komputer having BM oO One of the fellows was supposed to present the overall synopsis of Bukit Kepong..He didn't do it obviously..so Pn. Sharlina asked him to do a 'live' presentation..Know what he did? He read all the synopsis-es (=P) from the reference book..Bab by Bab I tell you..OO..We nearly missed recess heh heh..Then Bio..Mazuva taught us ..something I guess..I was too busy watching Kit and the dudes altering Kermit The Frog's (I think it was him on the keychain) position into weird ones =P..That's all I guess....Oh yeah...Need to keep my hormones in check..Did some stupid stuff again..*sighs*..Nights all =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home