Monday, October 30, 2006

..And from the shadowss....=P

It's been more than a month eh ? Please don't hurt me dear bloggie..I told you I couldn't keep a blog well OO..Neways..I had my finals during the first 3 weeks ( give or take) of Oktaybr....During those nerve-wrecking weeks..We had 3 timetable changes (Er..I _think_ it was 3..but you never know with me) I can't say I'm not worried..During my English Essay part I had to go to the loo in the last 15 minutes but the teacher wouldn't let me...So I had to write the ending to my essay in a gonna-piss-any-moment induced state..I can't recall exactly what I wrote even now..*shivers*...Straight after the exams, My family and I went for a vacation in Thailand..Yes I can hear your exasperated sighs from here.."What? Thailand again, Kent ? "..Yes..again XD..I like it..The girls there are way hotter than the girls here...Mwahahahha..that and the food there is spicy..Just the way I like it...I came back on Thursday..And that very same night..Went to a friend's house to celebrate his birthday..Spent all the other days unpacking stuff and now here I am..on a Er..relatively clear Monday morning (few more minutes to Noon..I know)..No school today..That's what they said on the circular they gave..And I ain't gonna argue heh..So there..that was the whole previous month's news in a nutshell ^^ *dodges the rotten tomatoes the audience throws at him* and to all a good day XD


PS
Happy Halloween =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home