Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm a blankie XD

Yeah...er..Kent's avoiding posting again....The blastard..He's been laughing his head off today cause he watched 3 Stephen Chow movies in a row....Yes yes..we all know that he's too lazy to get out of the house..So..er...I'm here to be a filler..........Problem is..I have no idea what to say.....


OH screw this!! Ima just tell you Kent's darkest secrets..Yeah bub..You hear me...All this time you force me to bloody post for you...well Pah!!..Here's what you get !! MWAHAHHA...

Secret No. 1
Kent sleeps with a --- WHa ?!! NO!!!!..GHCKKK



H'lo folks..Just er..Forget what my mind said just now..He was uh..just..em..drunk yeah..that's it.....Nights folks

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

..If only a girl'd stalk me like this =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home