Thursday, November 16, 2006

The last day..

Well..not today dammit..I mean tomorrow....Today was well..sucky is too soft a word...(and too oft used by me =P)...The almighty Pengetua wanted to talk to us about our results this year....So..She gathered us all at the back o' the office and then proceeded to tell us each classes' results..As in..How many A's,B's,C's,D's,E's,F's,U's,C's....I mean uh...Fails..yeah....So also said that she'd call all those who failed to stand in front..next year =P..I'm still safe ^^..yeah er..Today..hmm..well..Lemme see..We finally got back our locker key deposits..I apologize to Yee Jin here..I had no idea you were asleep in the other class XD..Anyways..we seem to have a physics project to complete during the holidays..that plus a whole book of physics exercises (sans answer sheet) and a Set of exercises for Modern Maths...I mean..How the heck am I supposed to waste all my time during the holidays ?!?!..

Back to the title..Tomorrow is the last day..After tomorrow..We'll all go our separate ways..(For a few weeks anyways XD..So then..let's say ..(I repeat...let's s-a-y) I have something for someone...But I'm too much of a wuss to say it..Mainly cause I be a coward and I be afraid...What the heck should I do ?..Of course..I'm just saying =P...

Nights all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home