Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom =)

Yeah..It's my mom's birthday tomorrow..I'm still wracking my head thinking what I should buy her...Maybe a bouquet of roses ? >_<...Butttt..We baked a cake together =) *..Don't bloody look at me like that..I did help !!*.And it was awesome..Almonds, Chocolate,Vanilla..and ..dammit..More chocolate ! XD..I was gonna dump some Toblerone inside too but she snatched it away ....Anyways..I told her that I'd accompany her the whole day..And..gawd..that's what I did OO..We had a one day trip around KL using all the transportation available =P..Monorail..Buses..Hecks..I even went to the J.W. Marriot and asked for the room rates..(....not..)..I did not buy any stuff though..Too expensive =P..So Ima sneak out tomorrow when they're all out (..my sis..she be learning Japanese now...And the girls there are hot OO) and see if I can find a suitable gift ..Nights.

PS..*Ignore what my mind says..It gets drunk often*

2 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Melissa Leng Lui said...

Aw..your brain sounds so cute ! =D

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Stryder said...

My brain thanks ye =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home