Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A day at Times Square

Yeah um..Forgive me for not posting yesterday..But I reckon It don't matter much..Anyways..Some of us thought it'd be good to go for an outing today..So yeah..10 of use went to Times Square....We wanted to watch a movie first but the girls wanted to go to RedBox first to sing their hearts out..We, being the gentlemen *laff* that we were..We decided to go to RedBox in Sungai Wang first..And god damn it if it wasn't hot in there..It was still as hot when we changed to another room..That was my first time at a karaoke joint..The rooms had some funky UV light that made white clothes glow..the girls screamed along the way...My ears hurt..I sang just a few songs..Or should I say..I mumbled ^^ Anyways..The total cost came to about Rm 80 inclusive of 10 plates of sucky spaghetti...It was nice of them to give us an extra hour though =P...Neways after that, we watched The Covenant...It wasn't bad..But it wasn't very scary either...I mean..the only nearly-scary part was when the Darkling appeared...Pffft...Then we went to the arcade to shoot some hoops...my arms hurt again =P....I had a go at those Japanese drum thingeys too..I missed a beat though :(...And then we got a taxi and went home...I'm typing this in a rush though....I have something to do heh...Catch ya laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home