Monday, November 27, 2006

Mah Egg >_<

No....It's not something perverted..I'm referring to the egg I was gonna make together with my instant noodles..I didn't wanna put it in first because it usually sticks to the bottom if I don't move it around..So I decided that I'd pour the egg white and yolk after I took the noodles out..Now...When I put the egg in..I'm normally prepared for the foamy white stuff that'll be coming soon..But not this time Oo..This time..My egg burst oO..As in..It was all solid and boiled (on the outside anyways) and stuff...Then suddenly..the egg yolk bursts..and I have scrambled eggs..It happened like this..The stove was on maximum heat..And the middle of the pan had bubbles coming out as if Godzilla himself was emerging from my pan..So I push the egg towards the bubbly mini-fountain..Then all of a sudden..BAM!..I'm seeing yellow stuff all over oO..(I do _not_ feel dirty for saying that)...And my pwoor egg is all scrambled >_<...*sighs*...On the other hand..I went to Jusco today to buy some coloured paper for the projects..I saw some schoolmates..Mostly dating..Heh....Hell will freeze over before that happens to me =)

Nights all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home