Sunday, November 26, 2006

My mind wanders so easily...

Yeah..I'm gonna write this first before I forget it XD..My mind wanders easily...No..no the dude who sometimes posts for me..the mind which y'know..is supposed to be focusing on things..It started out like this..I was on wikipedia trying to look up some info to finish the g'damned biology project...After searching about ecology..Suddenly my mind goes to other things..All of a sudden..I'm searching for Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan, Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman and other people. Hecks, I'm even looking at Al Pacino's career..I like the guy =)..Then later..I'm looking up the military ranks in the US and also Malaysia...And I just forget about the project..After about 30 minutes of other stuff..I finally get back to the project..but my mind's a blank oO..Anyways..that's it I guess..Nights ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home