Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Playing safe..

Before that..I think the people present today was more or less the same with yesterday..We did the same stuff too..They had a full rehearsal today..So yeah..I was stuck in class playing table tennis...No cards since it was confiscated yesterday :( So yeah...I'm here to talk about something.The title of this post mainly...Yesterday when we were playing cards..I got a Straight Flush..Stupidly, when it was my turn..I decided to pass even though my friend urged me to put the Straight Flush to play....Afterwards..I lost the game..Another friend looked at my cards and just yelled "Why the &*^) did you keep the Straight Flush? What are you keeping it for ? Boiling porridge ??!!"...Or something like that heh XD..After this..I realized that I do most things with the phrase "play safe" in my mind...When I play table tennis...I always defend..I seldom attack...When I play basketball..I also defend..I'd rather pass the ball than storm the front.....And even with my emotions, I play safe.....I'm 100% sure that if I fancy this girl..I wouldn't even give her a hint about it..much less just tell her....For fear of 'losing' (getting hurt, I mean)......Heck..I don't even try new things often..My classmates like to go to the karaoke and line up for concerts and generally do what teens do nowadays..I sit at home or just have a walk around the lake....I know it's stupid, this attitude of mine..but it's hard to change..And it makes me feel angry at myself a bit..But..It's me..And I guess...I'll just live with it..

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i dont go out a lot either. im always at home. at least ur healthy and all fit...or at least you try to be by taking all those walks. i just sit and stone infront of my laptop. ive never been to a concert, only musicals. ive never been to red box. ive never ice skated, or skated. you can count the number of times ive been to times square and midvalley. and as you know i never ever ever take my chances with guys. i have never crossed that line, or let anyone cross it for me.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

..I am so bloody shocked I even have comments XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home