Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Results season....break out the morphine please

Aye..it be the time..YAR!!....Tis the time for them exam results to surface..And no amount of praying be doin' me good yar!

Neways..I've gotten my History,Add. Maths and E.S.T marks already. I'm happy to say that I didn't fail any of them...But I'm really worried about my Maths OO (I'm not quite sure if there's anybody who worries bout maths more than add.maths)...And all the other science subjects of course..and Moral..*sighs*..Anyways..We played table tennis in class today..Pn/Mrs.Ms/ Parimala told us off for playing in the class..And I had a table tennis bat smash into my head...S'all right though (if anyone cares XD )..Cause I was watching this damned funny book and I was controlling the urge to laugh out at that time =P...After school..we stayed back again to play some more table tennis...Left at about 4:15 or something heh..Tired day..Oh well..Hope I don't fail any subjects tomorrow..please please please..

Nights folks ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home