Thursday, November 02, 2006

I am sooooo tired...

Mweh...Fewer people are coming to class now..I think we only had about 20 peoples in our class today heh..First two periods was P.J....Luckily my class wasn't picked to be spot-checked...Unfortunately, our P.J. was A.W.O.L (that's Away Without Our Leave)..So we just changed into our P.J. (that is _not_ pyjamas) and played some table tennis..After P.J..we went back to class for English...Pn. Zaireen said she had to go somewhere so she only wanted to finish up our oral and would give out English papers tomorrow..after she left..shucks..more table tennis in class XD..we have a make-up tennis table at the back of the class using our own class tables..it's 2 by 3 =P.....After English was Maths I think..but our teacher was absent too..so Pn. Azila came in..We asked her if she would let us continue playing in class..and she allowed us..after asking my classmates if they didn't mind if we continued playing XD...After recess was Chemistry....Damned if my results weren't sucky...We got our paper 1 and 3 results..paper 2 is due tomorrow..Hope I don't fail..Add. Maths was after that..We continued table tennis..and also played cards XD..Yes..my class is ebil beyond words ^^...After school..More table tennis.....My legs already feel like jelly..I'm tired..so very tired..So I'm signing off now..Nights =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home