Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blehhh...

Yeah I know..I haven't posted in a bit....So I guess I should post something now..But since I can't really think of a good topic..I'll knock myself against the wall a few times first...A moment, if you please...

*Runs towards a wall and jumps head-first to it*

Ahhh HahHhhhHhhhHh.....ThAt's BeTtEr....oKaYy NoWw...LeMMee SeeEee Herree...

Yeah I know..I'm really out of ideas here heh heh...I guess I just wanna speak about some of the advice banks give..(..well..advice A.K.A ways to put money into their banks)...One of the points from a particular bank is that we start to apply "Compound Interest" to accumulate more money...Now I know what that means..It's their example that cheeses me off..Here's what I remember of it..

They say that if we put RM10 a day into the bank when we're 18 years old..By..(Forgot teh age) We'll be a millionaire..Rightey-o..RM10 a day..W00t..But there's something about that thing that bugged me..Some Books say we should put 1/3 of our monthly earnings into our savings account....While others (due to everything in Malaysia getting more expensive) suggest putting aside 10%..10 % percent..an acceptable amount..But..that bank says Rm10 a day..that's RM 300 a month...That means..The dude would have to friggin make 3K a month to implement that plan.....My comments..The average joe making 3k a month is rare....ARe The banks (*&^)*& CrazY ?!!?!...

...Yup..I have fulfilled the Blogger God's wishes....Cyas..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home