Friday, December 01, 2006

The PC Fair cometh..

That's right..the PC Fair has come to KL....The time when every dude goes to check out the latest hardware..The time when businessmen go to get their high class overvalued laptops..The time when E-v-e-r-y sane man goes to look at the hot promoter girls and think " If one of them is my girlfriend...I'd die happy"......I went with my uncle to look for a laptop..And dayum if there weren't many Oo....Now that Asus has a leather cased laptop @ 8,888 and that sweet VX 1 Lamborghini at 12k or something....I looked around for Corsair XMSII Ram too..Now they have a new line called Dominator or something..I'm just dreaming though..My motherboard can't support speeds higher than 533 :( ...I went to the Logitech booth to check out the products..The prices listed..Well..I didn't bargain with them (I have no idea how..I get duped into donating stuff at shopping malls sometimes)..But I know someone who can supply me the same products with cheaper prices...I couldn't resist..so I also had a look at the new GFX cards....I did not drool..But I nearly cried at the price tags for the 8800 GTX.....I'd still need a complete makeover before I can use that card though....Anyways..next post..A recap of the girls..Nights

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home