Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bring teh box o' tissues on !

Right then..TV2 or 3..or 4 ..maybe it was TV 5 ? Just finished broadcasting Titanic earlier..I missed the whole thing..So tomorrow..I guess I'ma pop in the Titanic VCD I bought years ago..And watch the whole thing again..I'll cram homework in later =P

On another note..I don't need to watch horror movies to be scared...All I need are games like F.E.A.R and Doom 3..Play it at 1 am with a pair of good headphones and the lights turned off...I kept on glancing around me....A sudden movement made my eyes open wide OO...And the little sounds...Brr...scary....

On yet another note..I've been to the bookstore..I bought nearly all the textbooks..I said nearly =)..Add. Maths and P.J are missing from their stock..So I'll wait for later..Quite expensive this time ...I'm gonna be broke soon..

The final other note.....It's a fuggin great night tonight..There's no moon..but there's a good number of stars..Sometimes I wish I could turn all the streetlights out..Then I could get a good view of the night sky...Or mebbe when I'm older I'll move somewhere rural...Or fug..Maybe I'll move to a beach...A long strip of private beach..The front of the house faces the east..and the back faces the west..Sunrise..Sunset.....I'm dreaming again =P..

Nights all ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home