Saturday, December 09, 2006

Gathering problems oO

Yeah..the freak(s) (the freak is me..all the others are somewhat normal) at the BC always have a problem organizing gatherings..It's a curse..It's been like that since I can remember..We ask the peeps out..and then follows the process of negotiation (only with the girls..the boys seldom have problems)...

Female A
Which days can you come ?
Which days can't you come ?
*jots down days available*

Female B
Which days can you come ?
Which days can't you come ?
*jots down days available*

You get what I mean..And mind you..They're just saying which days are available..There's no commitment of course...Last minute changes are frequent =)


.And it's always been KLCC oO..It's a mystery as to why we always end up in KLCC..The place doesn't offer much entertainment...Unless you're a couple..who's already working..and can afford the high-priced stuff there..I mean..okay...we watch a movie....then what ? Petrosains ? Reading everything in Kino Kuniya ? Bungee Jumping from the ceiling ?? Nothing I tell you..Short of telling everybody "Okay..everybody draw straws..There's 4 pairs of different colours..You will have to walk around the park with your partner the whole day.(holding hands of course..XD)..Even if he/she is the same gender as you.."..But I don't think they'd take kindly to my suggestion..After I said that we could book a buffet dinner at the Revolving Restaurant in KL Tower...*RM100++ per person..6 pm to 11 pm....did I mention the ++ ?*

So..the date is tentatively set at 20th of December..I expect more negotiations at night later too..And There's one small matter..I have tuition on that day...OO..I dunno how I'm gonna drag myself out of this...But we'll see =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home