Thursday, November 09, 2006

..I got meh some PRI ZASTSSS!!!

Heh heh..Today was Hari Koko..or something..I didn't want to come at first..I was gonna let somebody represent me and take my prizes for me..But then I decided..Hey..what the fug...These things don't come often..So yeah..I woke up early for a shower..Halfway through my very..very relaxing shower..A friend called and asked me if I was going to school..So there I was..All wet and shivering..standing in my toilet and chatting with him for a bit..I'm lucky I didn't fall sick..the air cond' unit was still on and the wind kept on rushing over me =P...After arriving at school, I looked around and saw nearly no one who was Form 4...*shocked*..But then I saw Eric..Then Yee Hang ....then gradually the other fellows..But overall..not many people were present..Pn. Ng organized us into rows..And we sat there listening to her ordering the other students who were receiving presents to sit down..Halfway through, I was asked to help get the hampers for the table tennis competition to the tarmac...After nearly breaking my arms (..Those things are heavy Oo) We went for recess....I uh..well..the noodles slipped and went all over my uniform...I couldn't receive a prize looking like that...So I had to borrow some money from a friend and buy a Baju PJ..(I borrowed RM 11..and then another ringgit to buy a drink..I'm so broke now)...Just to receive a prize XD..But gawds it was so worth it..I got 2 hampers and a medal ^^ *I'm still smiling as I type this XD*....Performances were great too..The scripted Tae Kwon Do sparring was awesome too heh...Neways..With the food in the hamper..I won't have to starve during the holidays =)..Nights all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home