Saturday, November 11, 2006

\/\/|-|47 ?! 1 607 b0r3|)...

Yeah er..I was gonna type the whole post today in the l337 language..But it'd hurt my eyes and head more than It'd hurt yours =P..Anyways..I asked my parents today If I could go work at the Black Canyon Coffee outlet in Jusco Maluri..They said no..Something about me turning into a money crazed kid..So heh..There went my cash to upgrade the comp...I'm kinda bummed though..Cause I mean..I ain't gonna be learning stuff during the holidays..(not my parents fault..Gawds no..They want me to learn either German,French or god forgive me for saying it...Japanese)..But I'm just not that interested in learning a new language >_<..'cept for Russian..I kinda like Russian heh..So I had thought that with a job I'd at least have something to do..But now that plan has been ruined...I will have to spend the holidays at home..Occasionally going out...if not..Just walking around the lake...I mean..Yeah..If I had a girl living nearby it'd be fun..But I don't....Daym it....oh and by the way...The stains on my uniform haven't cleared yet..I'm thinking of using a combination of Dettol,Dynamo,Varnish,Jeep to clean it..I hope nothing bad happens ^^


L0|\|9 L1\/3 7|-|3 /\/\07|-|3|2L4\|\||)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home