Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm that old ? oO

H'lo folks. Long time no see. This will be a long one, since it IS the 50th post after all heh heh. Leave now, lest you hurt your eyes or fall asleep while reading this. Kent is smashed at the moment..All the long nights (he slept at round 3.30 - 4 am) and the early mornings (waking up at around 7 am to do his chores) has taken a toll on him. He can barely walk straight now. I'm here to give a recap on stuff =P

So yeah, the gathering happened more or less. At first, there was gonna be 6 people coming, all o' a sudden, extras were brought in, and there were 11 =P. I would like to take this opportunity and say " Bloody damn you TGV for not keeping your word...You said the online booking would be up by 15th of December..You Lied..Like all of them did...j00 LAIED!!!" Ahem.....However, with my ticket booking skillz (..I phoned and booked 11 seats..then I went online and booked about 13 tickets...TGV could be booked out by me in a few minutes =P), I was able to secure a whole row each for the movies Happy Feet and Wise Men Never Die. On that day full of laughs (provided by me) and kicks (provided _to_ me, by the girls), 2 people didn't show up, but my friend paid for 11 tickets. I didn't complain. We got the other people to pay Rm 2 extra for each ticket, heh heh. We decided to watch Wise Men Never Die. Everybody was at KLCC at around 1 pm. Since the movie only started at 2.30pm, we decided to hang around somewhere. A girl who arrived late needed some munchies, so we went to Dome for lunch. Well, she did and her cousin sister she brought did. We stayed outside. Until a security guard asked us to step away from the entrance, fearing that our mirthful laughs would disrupt the already partying professionals having lunch. After Dome, we walked to Starbucks. Sadly, too many people were smoking, and since there were only about 10 minutes left to the movie, we just bought some drinks from cold storage and popcorn and rocked into the cinema.

Another complaint, for TGV KLCC , they now offer online payment through credit card. As a result, priority is given to the 2 back rows of the cinema to those who are willing to pay online. That means, we can't book the back rows. I booked the third row. Upon entering, I found that the back 2 rows only had a few people, so I decided to have fun and steal a seats. Or should I say, I stole half a row. I was moving sideways like a crab haha. The movie had some twists though. Anyways, after the movie, we had tiramisu cake at The Coffee Bean. Walked around Suria KLCC, generally laughing and after snapping some pictures, we went our way. Thus ends another freaky, full-of-stress-when-organizing gathering =). I don't think we're gonna be seeing each other again, what with them being older than me by a year. Most of them anyways. Gatherings with the BC people are hard to organize. Too much compromise . But still, the times I've had at the BC were and always will be, awesome. (Not to mention that the hottest girls I've ever known are there)

A story from today.
I went to KL Plaza to fetch my sister from her tuition. Her class hadn't ended when I reached, so I went window shopping. While stopping outside one of the jewelery stores, the folks inside gave me some brochures and invited me to sit down and have a look. What the bloody hell ? I'm 16 (..or was that 6 ? ). I can't afford your stuff. For God's sake woman, don't ask me if I'm looking for a Christmas Eve present for my wife OO. Do I look like I have a wife ?? After that, I tried strolling by the watch shops. Thank god the people there didn't ask me to have a look. I think they charge money to have a closer look at their watches haha. Too expensive for me anyways. (Rolex and Patek Phillipe..waayyyyyyyy too expensive) I did consider asking a girl who was attending a stall for her phone number, but common sense prevailed. I look like a freaking monster, I'd be inviting her to slap me or something. Anyhoos, I didn't do anything stupid (So I slid down the railing of the stairs for one floor..Nobody was looking dammit!) and my sister and I reached home safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home