Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm 17 now =)

Yup...17 today..yesternight was kinda down for me cause the Swenson's outlet in Bukit Bintang was closed for renovation O_o..so we went to McDonald's...anticlimax huh ? =P

Anyways..I woke up (kinda) early today and shaved..I still look funny when I'm shaved -_-....School wasn't bad..cept that I got in trouble with Fahry again..My fault again..I'm stupid..*Yes, we know*....heh..The guys of course had a birthday bash...And then we all had another bash for Brian...Sorry man =P......they knew about the Form 3 girl whom I think is really pretty (Heck..she's beautiful >_<...)..and asked her to meet me in class...Needless to say..I fleed o_O..I just wouldn't know what to say =P...She now knows me by the name.."Mr. Wong" XD....We didn't finish the NiE thingey in time...gawd..and the English teacher was after us the whole day >_<...and then we didn't do the English Presentation work properly either....In the end..she told us to do it again ..Ergh..

Stayed back after school to play badminton..Gawd..I still don't know why I joined the competition...It's a lost cause OO...So many talented dudes......There's a Form 1 cheerleader who ain't bad..she's quite pretty too I guess =p...

Anyways...going out for dinner tonight....and then to get ...tipsy =P..Cyas dudes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home