Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Daddy's Day

Yeah..too all the fathers out there..Happy Father's Day =)

My dad woke up with a bad stomach today heh..He said it must've been the food we ate yesterday..So he said that we most probably wouldn't be eating out tonight..at least....not the expensive type..He said that we'd eat out on my birthday ( which is getting nearer and nearer XD )

So after tuition, I came back and helped my dad with the garden. Heavy work...the vases were very heavy O_O..I got to use the drill..but I didn't have anything to drill into -_-.....after about an hour...my dad went out to fetch my mother..and I cleaned up after him...unfortunately..I dropped a glass bottle..and I had to clean up again heh..

So we're not gonna be having any liquor tonight..Maybe next time then..Nights all =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home