Sunday, June 17, 2007

I nearly forgot again XD

Yeah..I forgot to update again =)

Good news is that Friday classes haven't been altered..I like to think the whole school protested about the extra time to be spent at school..so yeah...we still get to leave at 12 on Fridays...weee XD....however...I Got all my subject results already..based on school standards..it seems I've failed Biology..I'm kinda bummed..cause..y'know..Biology..that specific chapter..yeah =( *heh heh*

Anyways..Guild Wars hasn't arrived at my doorstep yet..I wonder how long it'll take pcgame to restock it ?..Cause man..I'm getting kinda bored lately..I can only play so many games of Quake 3...And my hard disk is getting full >_<...

I remember saying my dream rig costing about 10k..Scratch that..after going a bit more overboard..I'll need 13k..y'all can start donating anytime , 'kay ?..And oh yeah..Somebody please make Borders open all the copies of Dragon Ball..I need to read them all..I missed out on DB when I was a kid..I'm making up for lost time here =P

Worst news..I've found out that the girl I like most likely has a boyfriend already...or she at least already likes another dude...So now..I don't know what to do..I suppose I can now breathe a sigh of relief..Cause I know for damn sure she won't consider me..and sooner or later..the butterflies in my stomach will fly away...

Last news (XD)..tomorrow's Father's Day ^^..We're going to celebrate..no idea where..All I know is we're gonna open a bottle o' X.O. =) Can't wait...Cheers now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home