Tuesday, May 22, 2007

*3 more days..heh*

3 more days till the holidays start..can't wait..to get away from my class =)..got BI results today..twas like crap..I wanted to scold myself....Urgh..

Anyways...the books I ordered through the school came today..Everyone keep away from the Love Poems book O_o......it's kinda the only book worth reading among the 4 books I ordered..XD

On another note...the dudes on "Heroes" can do tons of stuff..read minds...become invisible..even fly..but me? I have the ability ...to Piss Off A Girl in the blink of an eye...Seriously..tell me which girl you want to piss off..and I guarantee I can piss her off quickly..I have a knack for it =)..This particularly works well if I know the girl..(Works even better if I *sentence deleted for security reasons*)..So yeah..^^

Last thingey..ever been chased by a frog ? Cause I was earlier..I had to dump some stuff in the drain...then something black jumped out..and kept on jumping at me to my door....*shivers*

Cheers all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home