Saturday, August 25, 2007

Constantly Reminding Urself She's Heavenly ?

( had to put in "Urself" else the word couldn't be formed o_O )

XD..Heh..I didn't go for Subash's class today..Woke up late..My fault. I spend the night looking up horror stories and info on that bloody number that's been circulating Malaysia.....Anyways..I don't feel bad..Splitting headache..Heck..I even had a nightmare..Dreamed that I was taking BM paper 2 test..and I couldn't finish it..Agh..the horror.....

Biology and Chemistry are the last two subjects I haven't taken. I don't have any tips for both of them. *sighs* I just wish I could skip exams O_O...or at least take them when I'm in a good mood..

Currently, my mind's in a blank and I can't think of anything to write. So I'll get back to you later ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home