Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It doesn't end O_O

Ahaha..today was bad....but not _as_ bad as yesterday ^_^...I had to rush out of my house at 4.50pm cause I remembered that I had tuition at 5.15pm..nearly was late..but yeah..made it on time..after tuition, I just walked to the lake and sat for by the side for a while. Luckily, I brought my handphone and hands free kit..I could listen to my songs XD....bad thing is, the casing for my hp is broken at the side..so the cover comes out easily..A damned nuisance. When it was getting dark, I hurried home..no sense taunting the ghosts wandering about.

Might I say it's a fine night tonight XD..The moon is very clear, (although it's in half)..And I can see the stars...It's been a long time since I've seen the stars....Heh. Anyways..it's late....I'm gonna go drink some milk and get me to bed. Nights =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home