Monday, August 20, 2007

..Did I break a taboo or something ?

Seriously, Today was one of the worst. First off, my Friend asks me if I want to go to the Karaoke with her..She didn't go around asking a lot of other people.. So I ask her what would happen if all a few people showed up..she just shrugged it off. So yesterday I called her, again I ask her who's going. She said so far no one's going. She says her special someone just scolded her..so Dammit..I just relented and said I'd go no matter what. She says not to worry, that she _will_ go to the karaoke, even if nobody else goes. *Did you notice the emphasis on ___WILL___ ?*...Heck..fine by me..It's been a long time since I've gone to the karaoke anyways. So I wake up the next day, check my phone, and she smsed me saying she was sorry and the whole thing was canceled. Thank you for telling me in advance. Sending me that sms at 2.am. on the same day saved me a lot of time. Yes sirree....Whatever happened to the stern _will_ that you mentioned ?..Gawd damn am I pissed XD And in she walks into tuition with her..y'know what..FUG IT!. I'm getting steamed just talking about it again...I'd have hurled obscenities at her if I hadn't had my hands free on and was listening to some songs.

I also asked this same particular girl if she was free on Wednesday to watch a movie with me. But since she changes plans as sure as the Sun sets in the West, I'm not even going to bother to ask again...I blame myself..I was just too gullible...too naive. Stupid me, for thinking that I was actually her friend.. Course, I did ask another girl in advance before her..just to see if things would work out. No dice either, the other girl has to go out with her family. Not one to deprive another of their family time, I give up too... The funny thing is, a few days ago, after I had asked them both if they could go, I had looked up at the sky and thought "..I'm already thinking that this might work...so..according to my theory, this will _not_ work because the dude who lives up in the skies never gives me some slack"...That dread feeling disappeared after a bit...but woe...woe...for it did not work out.....*sigh*

Other bad news? I got hit by a football..it stings a bit..and I also hurt my left shoulder blade while playing badminton with my sister..I have no idea how. It's late. But I'm sure something will happen soon...Maybe my computer will act up...It'd be the perfect ending to the worst day yet of the holidays..(although technically..today is the first). Cheers..

Yours stupidly,
The Ever Gullible Kent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home