Sunday, August 26, 2007

I fell down the drain...

Really.....I was taking my dog for a walk. Then I took her across to the field facing my house. There is a drain separating the field from the road. I carried her over (She's too afraid to take the leap =P )..So she runs around and I run with her...when It's time to take her back..I do the same time. I put both my hands under her body and carry over. Now..before reaching the edge of the drain..there is a gentle slope. I don't know exactly what happened. All I know is, I was carrying her..my foot was over the drain..suddenly I was falling..I immediately place my dog across the drain onto the grass and I dropped into the drain..so Now..I have a sprained left foot, a scraped left knee...and the underside of my right thigh is scraped too..this hurts the most..till now it's still stinging..I wonder how I'm supposed to sit down tomorrow..I can't walk properly either heh..I walk with both of my legs spread very wide..Like..someone kicked my *ahems*...Ugh....haven't even prepared for tomorrow O_o..*sobs and runs away*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home