Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ratatouille

W00t..I managed to spell the word without looking it up..I am teh aweshum =)

Yeah..we went to watch a movie today. It was a last minute decision. There were 7 people altogether watching, but only me and 2 other dudes went to Times Square first. The others went back home to bathe and change. We looked a funny bunch. (With me being the most stupid, tucking my shirt in, with my tie). Bought the movie tickets first. 4th row from the screen. Since the movie only started at 4.40 pm, we decided to walk around. The dudes went to look at some basketball shoes. Then we went to buy a birthday present for a friend..Needless to say..I am broke again...

Funny thing..I was cracking some jokes today..and a friend said that I managed to look serious and crack jokes at the same time ... yeah I notice..*sighs*..another thing..A teacher told me that I should shave XD..He said Chinese guys with a face like mine should have a clean-cut face though..will consider sir.

Kay folks. Nights =)

*By the way...the Moon's looking beautiful tonight ^^*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home