Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Weak gums

Eh heh..today's exam timetable were absurd..Add maths 1 from 8 to 10 am..then the second paper at 2 till 4.30 pm..Stupid really..In between, a group of us went for some food..after that..we all *Decided* to go to a Cyber cafe..but they wouldn't let us in..so God saved us I guess =)..And about add maths...Man... Very unexpected..all the questions I dreaded didn't come out =P..But still..I wish I could have done better..

Back to the title...have I ever told about how my gums are extremely weak ? I mean seriously, I bleed from the gums easily. For example, during exams, after finishing some tough questions, I can barely feel my mouth..and when I do.. I can taste blood O_O. The other time, in a game of truth or dare, someone dared me to give a girl a hickey..I didn't know how so they told me to do it to my hand first...I did try..After sucking on my skin for 10 seconds, I had blood on my skin O_o

Another time, a girl threw an eraser at me. Hit my teeth. And I started bleeding..(She's a beautiful girl though, so I don't mind XD).

Gawds...I'm girley...

Good luck to me for the last 4 subjects =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home