Friday, November 09, 2007

No schleeeepppp O_O

I watched Resident Evil : Extinction yesterday..It was great..the movie could have been longer though...Ali Larter is hot..But Jovovich is hotter =P. The way the final dude died wasn't exciting enough too...

? What SPM ?

And I couldn't sleep yesterday O_O...I went up at about midnight...read some comics..Then I _tried_ to sleep..But I just couldn't...Maybe it might have something to do with me sleeping at 3pm to 7.30pm yesterday..but seriously..I tossed and turned..I changed positions..I stretched...No matter what I did..I just-couldn't-fall-asleep..Heck..I even tried counting sheep..I gave up after 10 -_-||. I also tried lucid dreaming..(whatever that is =P ) and it didn't work either..so when 6 am came and my parents woke up..I was still awake...I think I only fell asleep at 8am ...then woke up at about 9. I had to go out to Peng Hwa with my sister because she was buying a Jay Chou album from a member on Lowyat.Net. She lost our bet..because I said the seller would be a dude while she said that the seller would be a girl....I won mwahahaha..Free "Barli Panas" for me =)

Cyas ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home