Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Less than a month

You'd think that the reason I didn't post is that I have been studying. Quite the contrary..the closest I've been to my books is when I went back to school last Sunday to get my books XD..*sighs*

Well..the holidays are almost over..I didn't go out anywhere...Here's some details on what I did do

Attempts to ask girl out : 2
Successful attempts : (Are you kidding me ?)
Failed attempts : 3 (1 more failed before I even asked her XD )

You see how it is ?!?!

However, I did go out with a bunch of friends late at night on Monday night for some drinks..and then an hour at the cybercafe. The next day, we played badminton, and went to the same cybercafe again.."SPM is coming guys"...."Shut up and play the damned game"...Yeah >_<

Monday was a public holiday...so the whole family decided to clean up the house..after washing the fan blades, I tried to change the water filter..and me thinks the thing is leaking now..so now..we have a set time where we open the water tap..and then we do all the dishes, bathing and stuff...then we turn off the water..Fun, eh ?

That's about all again..meh sorry

*Kent needs money for a newmousepad*
**Also Wishes he could have went out with the girl he asked out who did not even give him a reply as to whether she would go out with him**

3 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gud luck in ur SPM.
=)

ohh ya.. I link ur blog.

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why you not dare to invite your beloved?

And who is he and she, say properly la

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

Thanks =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home