Monday, December 03, 2007

TAGged O_O

Ah..I've got nothing else to do..might as well do that TAG by Yee Jin XD

TAG-ged by Yee Jin

Rules:
1. Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.

2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this tag.

Questions:
1. What is your dream when you are still a small kid?
I wanted to be a pilot...I still do =)


2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?

That my family is very ,very nice and dependable


3. What do you wish to have right now?
Like..Right now ??...A girlfriend straight out of a manga O_O


4. When is the last time you last horselaughed?
What's an effing horselaugh ?

5. What did you realize recently?
I'm bloody out of cash >_<


6. Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?
Bad habit? Or is it a bad trait ? Cause if it's a bad trait, most of you guys should know already XD


7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
Walk around the lake, or read some books. Or sit by the lake and read some books XD


8. What are you afraid of losing?
My family (And my pet, Soya...NOesss! Soya!!)


9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realism one?
Er...to get into a good university or college and maybe getting my first diploma ?(I'd have said to get a girlfriend, but you wanted something realistic)


10. When you met someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
Hide it. Dear god, why do I hide it ? *runs away*

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
Err...people who think that they're always better than other people, people who always think they're right, and people who are indecisive *points at self*

12. Define loneliness.
Loneliness would be the period of time when I walk around the lake...alone.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now? Do you think any changes should be made?
Yeah, I'm satisfied. Changes ? Sure..but not necessary =)


14. When is the most recent time you feel touched?
When I was reading this manga....


15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
China

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently.
Andy Lau's - 忘情水


17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
To be able to really go into any form of fiction (Storybooks, mangas,novels...you name it ^^), at any time I wish, and when I come back into the real world, not a second has passed ^^ (Cause saying Global peace makes it sound like I want to try for Miss Universe)


18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
The SPM...

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
I'd gather my family around me, and we'd go together.

20. Do you have any secret fantasies ?

At the time being..I seriously wish manga worlds were real XD


Peeps to tag
(No idea, if anybody sees this, just join in the bandwagon =P )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home