Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Birthday ^^1

I turned 18 today =)

I get to do more stuff now...at least..legally.

I can finally click on that "I Agree" button without guilt. *wink wink*

I can get a real job now...if my parents will let me. Or Pun San does. Either way, it's kinda iffy.

I'm thankful for a lot of stuff.

I have an awesome family.

My mom is very understanding. She allows me to do a lot of stuff. Very open-minded too =)

My father is cool. He's also more handsome and dashing than me. >_<. He invites us to drink liquor. Heck..he dresses more like what teenagers should dress like compared to what I wear.

My sister. She might be leaving for Japan soon. And I'll get pictures of Japanese chicks. w00t. I just wish she'd do the chores more.

I have a great bunch of friends. All of them funny. Most of them sporting. Some of them pretty. XD.

I've been to quite a lot of places, I've seen a lot of stuff. I've set foot on the Great Wall of China. I touched the golden stones of Angkor Wat. I've been to the emerald cave. I climbed 1273 steps up a mountain to visit a temple.

I'm thankful for what I have. Other people are better off, some are not. But I can't complain.

I don't have you, but I have almost everything else. And for that, I thank the heavens. =)

I'm 18 ^^

You may have forgotten, but I will never forget =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home