Sunday, June 15, 2008

Teh refifal !

*typo on purpose*

Blog is back up. Updates in a few. Won't say much now cause it's late. Back to studying. I'm in TARC. For more recent information, check punsan.blogspot.com.

Went out with the BC dudes today. Samuel, Dao Zhong, Shiuann, Ju Weent and I. Clare couldn't make it cause she had to help her dad. I rushed there after the replacement class. We watched Kung Fu Panda. There were a few funny bits. Then we took pictures after browsing around the whole place. Ju Ween and I went looking for ties cause we wanted to get something for Father's Day. I didn't get anything. The guys and I ran off to Memory Lane while she was choosing her tie to get her something. Cause Ju Ween is leaving Malaysia for Australia to further her studies in July. >_<. Malaysia will lose another pretty girl. *sighs*.



"What choo lookin' at ?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home