Sunday, June 22, 2008

Time flies

Yeah...It's been another week. Time at KTAR crawls or flies, depending on the subject. It usually flies during lecture and we're talking. It loses to a snail when we don't talk.

Chris, my class representative, has conned me into being his assistant. I don't have to do anything. I can't, because I don't have any tutorials, lecture notes or anything at all. Don't even have a calculator.... And no..no girlfriend either XD

So far..the classes are still....somewhat OK ?

Physics is the best cause the teacher is a professional blower-of-water. He blows with style.

"I'm still young at heart...I can wait. The girls will come to me."

How can you beat that ? O_o.

Anyways..too much happened so I can't post about it here. I'll leave you guys with a pic.



One of the condiments found at KTAR. I won't say where it is found.

*coughcoughwantanmeestallcoughcough*

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home