Sunday, March 02, 2008

Ahhhhh....

I'm a dumb basturd. I know how much it'll hurt me but still I go on.

Every single time I think about you, I feel helpless...

Whenever I get wind that you're going out with someone, I feel jealous...

I really envy whoever that gets to be close to you...

And I really wonder why I'm still so stupid.

Why do I die a little when you don't reply to my smses ?

When I try to talk to you...I don't know what to say. I'd like to tell you so much..to open up to you.. but I can't get through to you..

I'm extending my hand all the way...But you won't even look at it..much less grasp it..

Why do I have hope ? That's the dumbest thing. I know the answer already, so why ?

You already told me to give up...so why ?...WHY ??

Sometimes....When I'm outside..I get the feeling that I'll see you just around the corner .. and I keep on going and going..waiting for the stupidity of it sink in..

I'm tired....I don't want to take it anymore. But how do I stop ?

When I'm not thinking of you, it's still tolerable.

When I do think of you, the pain is unbearable.

Everything comes back to me...

How lucky I feel when I get to walk you to your car...

How my heart flutters when I bump into you sometimes...

Whenever we went out as a group, I felt like I had struck the lottery when I got to walk with you to the LRT Station..

To be able to treat you to a meal or drink is my pleasure, entirely...

I can feel my heart beat so strongly when you're standing close to me..

The day we went roller skating was one of my happiest. I didn't even care if my feet were injured... All I knew was that as long as I could walk with you..beside you.. pain was nothing... and you asked me if I wanted to take a taxi home...Pah..O_O

I ran in the rain to buy you stuff... I don't mind getting a fever. Your smile can cheer me up anytime..

That necklace I sent that year meant something...

The birthday card I sent the year after meant so much more...

3 words would make me the luckiest, happiest person on Earth.

But tear drops fall.... because I know that I'll never get to hear you say those 3 words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home