Friday, February 15, 2008

Food Poisoning O_O

I ish sick. I had plans the whole day yesterday, with no single girls *eh ? xD* Sadly..I couldn't go outside at all..

It all started on the 13th. I had lunch with the guys. 2 roti kosong . Then we all got on Marcus' car to search for books. I didn't have anything else to eat until 10 pm. I got back home and after bathing, my sister suggested that we order Pizza Hut, since it's been such a long time. By the way, Pizza Hut's online registration sucks, big time. We ordered that everyday value thingey, 2 large 'uns for Rm 36. 2 Hawaiian Chicken please. I had my period when it came. I have no idea why but I was feeling pissed O_o. Anyways, I had 3 slices and then I decided to rest.

However, that dreaded choked feeling was upon me in 15 minutes. I tried to hold it down, but in the end, I still vomited. I ended up also passing no waste, only water >_<.

The next morning, I thought heck, I should at least skip the morning Karaoke session with some school friends. Then when Tat called for lunch, I asked Marcus to see if he would go. Since he would, I asked him to drop by first as I didn't feel like walking. He drove us to the Mamak. Then, he dropped me off at the clinic. I vomited there again. I guess my teh halia had too many bubbles. Doc said I had food poisoning, most likely from Pizza Hut O_O. He said that there were many cases of diarrhea recently. He gave me some tablets and said I'd be fine by 5. The liar XD.

I went back home, took me tablets and watched Mark finish his card thingey. After he finished, I went with him to send the card. After he left, I went back to sleep. At about 6.30 I vomited again, ugh. Then I slept the whole night.

I woke up today feeling a wee bit better. Liquids I drink aren't stuck anymore. I don't get that choked feeling unless I breathe in some pungent smell. I hope I get better O_o. Still haven't went to the loo for some serious business.

And thank you for reading this slightly disgusting , insight to my daily life. Thailand stuff coming soon =P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home