Monday, September 01, 2008

I ish teh lazy..

I admit it. I'm just -- < this close to giving up on the blog. Mainly because I'm too damn lazy to write anything in heh. It's not like I don't have any thing to write about, %(*%&(-loads has happened since the last post . I'm just too lazy to cram it all in into one post. So I tell myself, nevermind, I'll just update with stuff happening over the next few days. But then I get lazy again, and the days stretch to weeks, and the cycle repeats itself O_O. I _must_ defeat the system O_O.

Another thing that keeps me from posting is the blog's template. It's been this same one (bar a one-time change which I then wrote off) since the birth of the blog. Everyday I log back in , I see the same green template with white snowflakes falling down. It's like...I'm looking through a window that shows me 2006.

I can't start blogging until the end of my exams though. Which is Wednesday. Come Wednesday, I'll be a free boy or man (Depending on the amount of facial hair I have). And I can (hopefully) start posting again.

Cheers,
Kent (Your procrastinating blogger).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home