Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm broke

Yeah..I went for revision classes yesterday. 9 to 1. Then I rushed to Times Square to go out with a primary school friend. Her birthday's on the 26th and mine is on the 27th. No movies as the nearest showtimes were in the evening. We just had lunch at Secret Recipe. Yay for Cordon Bleu. It's been a long time since I've seen her O_o. Hasn't changed much haha. Spent a lot of time talking. We went back at around 6.

After that, I got back showered quickly, then went out again to celebrate another friend's birthday. This guy was from my old tuition place, a teacher's house. He also invited other tuition mates. It's been a long time since I saw them. He organized the party and "Telephone Restaurant"...yeah..I know the English translation is a bit funny O_O. I was talking the whole time with my tuition mates. Gawd I miss them heh...

I got back home at around 10. I finished bathing and prepare to use the computer for a bit. Then suddenly, Tat calls me out to Pun San. Curses ! Rushed out and Lo! only 3 people there. But yeah, including me, we were the original lurkers at Pun San post SPM. 3 of us because of ....uh.. problems...and Tat because he lived nearby XD. But I live nearby too. To further complicate matters, the problems live nearby too. OMGWTFBBQ huh ? Stayed till about 2, then we went back. I bathed again..used the computer a bit, then passed out on my bed.

College tomorrow...heh... She's studying there too. I see her occasionally sometimes. I just don't know what to say. I just turned away when I saw her the other day. I'm a rude coward heh... I have to let go.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hi, How are you?"

"Later .......em... yun cha with me, ok?

"Later you free or not, i wait you at Pandan Lake Club"

"This Saturday we watch ... movie lo"

"Eh, i dun know how to do this question, can you explain to me, please?

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Stryder said...

Um. Excuse me, but who are you ? Please. Do Tell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home