Monday, December 15, 2008

Nightmare

I had a nightmare this morning. It's been one of my worst O_o.

In my dream, I know that the girl I like is getting married . What's more, she's pregnant. (I know, my dreams..not good..) I don't know how it happens..but suddenly I'm driving her back to her house. I notice that she's pregnant. All the time, I'm feeling all choked up. I already know that in my dream, I'm about 25 or something. You know..it's a dream..you know these sort of things O_o.

After she gets out of the car, she asks me if I can send her mother somewhere. Heck, why not ? So her mom gets on the car. About 10 minutes into the trip, I'm thinking a lot of things. Unable to resist the urge, I start a conversation with her mother. Here's how it goes.

Me: "M'am, if you don't mind me asking , could you please tell me how your daughter got to know her fiancé ?"
Mom: Sure. Well...her fiancé lives nearby , for one thing. You know..since it's the holidays and she doesn't go anywhere much, they meet frequently."
Me: "Ah....how long have they known each other ?"
Mom:"Oh, about two to three years, I would say."
Me:"Ahh.. Thanks for the information..I do-"
Mom:"Oh yes. The main thing though, is that her fiancé is rich."

At this point, I'm trembling. I mean..I'm a poor guy in the dream, that I know. But to know that I lost the woman I love to a guy..just because of my financial standing...Now that's a real punch to the specials..So I'm all quiet now. Pretty soon, I've dropped her mother off at her destination. I continue driving, and reach a forest. I get out of the car and start walking away.

Then I'm awake. My heart is beating so fast, and I keep thinking to myself, "Oh shit, she's getting married. What the hell do I do ?"...But after a few breaths..I calm down and think.."Wait, Is she getting married ? She isn't..Is she ?"..Then finally "Of course not, I just had a nightmare".

All this, because one of her friends told me that girls nowadays look for money first in a guy. I guess I let it get to me. Gawd, I'm a poor bugger even in my dreams. I blew it in real life too..was gonna go out as a group, but somehow the outing was called off.. *sighs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home