Friday, January 30, 2009

Anddd

Okay..I realized I had two tags. 1 from Clarissa and the other from YC. I thought YC was reminding me about Clare's tag but now I see I have another...Unless of course she knows another Kent..which means I will soon be labelled super perasan and thus, I now want to say , in advance, "super-paiseh". This isn't fair actually. I don't do photos.

The Rule is!!!!
1. Take a picture of yourself right now.

2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair. Just take a picture.

3. Post the photo with NO EDITING.

4. Post these instructions with your photo.

So here..in my entire uglehness..is me.



Have you ripped your eyes out yet ? Cause I already have. I'm typing blind now as I place my eyeballs in ice for them to be reattached later.

I won't tag anyone. But anyone who likes to camwhore and reads this can feel free to use me as an excuse to post another picture of yourself up on your blog. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home