Sunday, February 15, 2009

BC Gathering

Went out for a British Council gathering on Saturday. Twas at One U. Samuel made it happen. You dah man, man XD

We didn't watch a movie this time. I mean, it was Valentine's Day. It'd be full of lovey-dovey couples. So why should I be there ? To torture myself ? Please, no thanks.

As always, not everybody from the BC Gang could make it. Clarissa had auditions, so she couldn't come. Pui Yee had to study, so we didn't see her either. On the other hand, Li Shen made it O_O.
So, attendees were, Ju Ween, Li Shen, Shiuann, Dao Zhong, Samuel, Jeremy, and me.

In the end, we just walked around the place. Samuel helped his friend buy a teddy bear, and we all sat down at Carls Jr. for some food.

And here are the pictures, in a reverse chronological order on that day XD.


Here, you can see me enthusiastically explaining something. The look on Shiuann's face suggests that what I am saying is most likely perverted, thereby offending her. I assure you, that could not be further from the truth. I was merely saying "I just don't friggin understand why the frig we had to friggin come out on friggin Valentine's Day when I'm friggin single , okay ?"



The one on the left is Li Shen, the one on the right is Ju Ween. Li Shen used to have long hair during the BC days. It's all gone now. You may think she's pretty, but *mumblemumblemumble*

Ju Ween's gotten fairer, I think. They both just came back from the land down under. Li Shen's due back on Monday.

That's Jeremy's fingers. I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Ju Ween already has a boyfriend. And I have confuzzled his name. So I call him "Umn Doi". No he wasn't present that day.

Jeremy finally gets a shot with Ju Ween. Look how happy he is XD

That's Samuel. He's fending off Jeremy. Who wouldn't ? Everybody wants to have a picture taken with Ju Ween =P.

Light was coming in from the space behind me, so the pictures messed up. But all the pictures I take are, in one way or another.


I nearly fell over backwards when I was taking this picture. It's howwibuly blurred..

By now, I think you're focusing on the girl in the skirt on the left of the picture. Go ahead. Enjoy =)


If you buy upwards of RM 99, you get to put a note there. Bah! XD

And that's all I'm doing for now, it's late and I have college tomorrow. Exam results time. *sighs*
Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home