Monday, February 16, 2009

Tagged ...-_-

The foo. I got tagged. I think. Damn.

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smoke?
Yes. Smoking is a major turn-off. Why teh foo would you want to smoke ? What makes you think I will like your breath ? And I wouldn't like your smile either.

2. How about drinking?
Drinking ? Social drinking is fine. But hey, if she gets drunk......Then of course I'd take her home immediately. XD (What did you think I'd say ? =P)

3. Do you like someone you can't have?
Yes. So much.*Sighs*. Next question please.

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Sure. It's not like I'm awash with admirers...More like..I don't have any XD.

5. What's your favourite sport?
Table Tennis and Badminton =)

6. Its Saturday night, and you're home alone... what do you do?
I'd rig up some traps, in case some bugger thieves try and enter my house and steal my pillows and stuff.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
Yes. But Malaysia doesn't have a lot of choices, eh ?

8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
Between 10pm and 8am... But seriously ? When both of you are mature enough to understand what you both want now, and in the future.

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Keira Knightley. Obviously.

10. What are you doing this weekend?
I don't know yet. But there won't be any girls, that I'm sure of.

11. What is your favourite restaurant?
Does Pun San count ?

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Yeah. Haven't you ?

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
I've never kissed someone period. Except family.

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Is this like a trick question ? Then, Yes, of course.

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes? Ears ? The presence of an Adam's Apple ?


16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Mountains please.

17. What kind of phone do you have?
An N73 ME that's been for a swim once.


18. Computer or Laptop?
Computer please.

19. Jeans or Sweats?
Jeans, with zippers. No more buttons blargh.


20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
I'd say 2006. Heh..


21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
19. But does it matter ?


22. What should you be doing right now?
Sleeping. XD


23. What is your favourite TV show?
Whose Line Is It Anyway. I bow down to their level of f

24. What's been your last purchase?
2 Thosai from Pun San.


25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
I thought I answered this in the first question. You must be running out of ideas...


26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Yes. >_<.


27. What do you do when you're at home?
I watch the telly, read comics, play games...normal stuff.


28. What is your favourite subject?
That would be English, despite my poor command of it.


29. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?
My family, Soya, and knowing her. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home