Saturday, December 30, 2006

So I was a bit...lazy..=P

I didn't post for 5 days..For 5 days..I didn't have to hit myself and think of stuff to write here....I could believe the Earthquake stuff affecting our lines actually.. (I choose to believe..because I don't do much stuff online anyways..I don't have Guild Wars..I'm too poor to play WoW...And most importantly..Streamyx couldn't beat a Snail in a race..)..And because of that..I didn't bother to post..Cause the papers said that the Malaysian bloggers were kinda irked because of the connection disruption....Well that's that..Nothing new here..No new news XD..I dunno where I'm gonna go watch the fireworks this year since they're constructing a new mall near here and they fenced off the big space..And that particular space was where I always watched the fireworks because..I don't want to go to Time Square or somewhere screaming my head off and spraying stuff all over everybody....Yea..Until then..Cyas..*prays Streamyx picks itself up soon*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home