Tuesday, January 02, 2007

..A New School Year....*opens bottle of champagne*

Yeah..A new school year. A New School Year brings many changes..chief among them the change in hours of sleep I get daily...Actually..I might be getting more now..These past few weeks I've been sleeping at 3-5 and waking at bout 6-8..It's very disorienting..Sometimes..I wake up and I think it's evening =P

Of course..the new school year of course means homework woes....And this year will be bad..really bad...Being Form 5..We'll have to do loads of crap..I mean uh..homework,assignments,projects and thingeys....Also..this year..I guess we'll have to listen to lotsa seminars too..this pwobably means that we'll be missing quite a few periods of P.J...why us??!!..My class always misses a lot of Pj periods..Gods..I hope this time our P.J. period won't come straight after assembly...

The new year of schooling also means I'll have to worry about girls..(Or lack thereof) >_<...*sighs*..Man..Goodbye Ms. Holly Day..See you in about a year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home