Wednesday, February 14, 2007

17 Valentine's have passed me by

You'd think that I'd be able to find one now..But heck no..I didn't ask a girl..So I'll have to wait for next year..Still..It would've been nice..heh

Soya (my pet dog..female..cute,playful,will hug you if you are a stranger and sometimes looks like a smiling bear when I take a picture of her on her back) has been sent to the vet. She ate some stuff she wasn't supposed to a few days ago and we're afraid she might have some obstruction in her stomach. Get well soon Soya =)

On another note, My house was invaded by a monkey yesterday..I'm being serious here..It didn't get in the house..but it was outside my door..in the garden..y'know...the space between the door and the gate =P I didn't know anything until my mom and sister got back..when they alighted from the car my sister yelled at me to watch out...Since I was playing Call Of Duty 2 at the time I immediately ducked and was killed by a grenade beneath me..Damn....She told me to look out the window and I saw it..It was quite a big monkey..with a very think long tail oO..Quite different from the jovial fellow I knew chained to a tree near my house...When it heard my sister scream, it darted to the other side of the space-between-my-front-door-and-gate and jumped up to the veranda and then to the roof..Didn't notice where it went after that..Hope it doesn't have any diseases..

Anyhoos..that's all I have for today. Happy Valentine's Day to everybody who stumbles on this blog { = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home