Thursday, January 18, 2007

Woe is me oO

Man...Form 5 is hard...Loads of homework..I don't really have time to be online and gaming much nowadays..Trying to finish my homework at school..Cause I can't finish homework at home...(makes you wonder why I still call it homework)...I also feel sore all over my body..I have no idea why..It's as if my dog jumped on me the whole night I was sleeping....But even then...My right foot hurts OO....It's fuggling weird....And now I have to rush to tuition 3 days a week..and then stay back on Tuesdays...Argh...

I went to ask Mrs. Ng about the school table tennis team..She says that since there are so many who want to represent the school..(about 20+) there'll be a knockout phase to choose who's gonna get the places next Monday..Cause there's only 5 places up for grabs. I hope I can make it..It's been a long time since I've played..And my blade's wrecked..Dayum..

On another note...Somebody's been been using condoms and throwing them around the neighbourhood..I have no idea who but shazbot..Don't go throwing used condoms and the boxes that held them everywhere..

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Observer said...

Hmm... used or unused one....

Hahhahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home