Thursday, February 08, 2007

Weekly ? migosh...try monthly oO

Right heh..Long time no blog..Seriously..I haven't been able to even come online a lot...Lots happened..The best being that I have received my first payout from the autosurf industry and the worst being that I still haven't got over this girl..which basically sucks a lot...lots of lots..Anyways..Spot check today..They got my CD and a DVD..the DVD has some games inside..and the disc had XP pro..So I have to get the CD back..cause dammit..I format my comp a lot oO...(Missed my Hp though..thank the gods..).Yeah..Our class has been the recent target of thefts..someone lost her mp3 player yesterday..and a wallet went missing today..So they had spot checks..with both of them during the BM period...If I were pn. Nafisah..I'd be pissed off..verily....So yeap..Again..I'm too lazy to actually recap what happened these few weeks..so..heh..*runs off*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home