Sunday, February 11, 2007

Okie dokie now...

A.F.A.P mode ON

To recover for the long period of saneness in the blog (the time I didn't post)..Allow me to share with you a story of the time I flooded my parent's bathroom (nearly flooded)

A.F.A.P mode OFF

AFAP mode means As Formal As Possible..not a fap...

Y'know..I always tighten the taps everytime I use the loo..Seriously..Since I was young..my younger sister usually left the water running, so I always checked the bathroom after she used it...8/10 times the water was running..So now..I've developed a little bit of OCD..I always tighten the taps..heck..If I just left the bloody W.C I'd go back again and double check..and triple..quadruple..

Anyways..One Sunday afternoon, I was ironing my uniform in my parent's bedroom and I heard the unmistakable sound of drops of water leaking to the floor...I rocked into the bathroom and saw a pipe coming out from the water heater was leaking at the tap..Mind you..It was quite high up..I had to stand on a narrow space on top of the bath tub to reach it.....Now..I usually tighten the taps a little tighter than they should be.....I had no idea then when I applied just a little strength to the tap...the damned thing blew off and I had water flying everywhere.....Really..It splashed all over me and all over the place...What really gets me is that I had JUST finished bathing myself before ironing my clothes..Bloody...

I yelled for my sister to get in there and grab my parent's clothes so they wouldn't get too wet..And I tried to stick the tap back into it's place...For a few moments..it worked..I tightened it again..this time..the tap and the thingey that attached it to the pipe came out.....Yes folks...Kingdom hath come oO..By now I felt like I was in sunway lagoon....I told my sister to run to the front of the house and close off the main water pipe....By then..The bathroom was nearly flooded..I could make waves ..And I nearly considered sitting on the floor to have some fun when I saw my sister looking at me funny as I kept on running around and making some waves..Er heh..

So that's that..When my parents come back, they saw what happened...and...threatened to put me in a room like in the Stephen Chow movie where he was gonna trap a girl inside and have 3 (or 4) holes spewing water out to drench her and make her see through and stuff..Elaborate stuff..Only this time they wanted to torture me..Brr..We went to the utility shop and my father bought a set of pipes and fixed it in no time at all..Course..it came out of my pocket =P....

I'm not gonna mess with taps and pipes anytime soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home